We’ve got the perfect Father’s Day super natural gift set for the polished men in your life. The Hunter Lab Daily Tool Kit is perfect for any man out there who is trying to maintain healthy, natural looking skin and hair.
Your man’s skin care routine is just as important as yours. And this no-fuss routine makes it easier than ever to look effortlessly good.
Packaged in the Black Pack, Hunter Lab’s felt and leather grooming bag comes with a Hand & Body Wash, an invigorating cleansing wash; the Cleansing Facial Scrub, the ultimate 2-in-1 facial cleanser and exfoliator; and the Daily Face Fuel, a lightweight nourishing and hydrating daily moisturiser.
If you want to take this gift up a notch, the Daily Tool Kit is also available in our Hello Handsome Gift Box, which includes the modern man’s perfect read – Indulgent: The Complete Style Guide for the Modern Man.
The problem when first getting into skin care is just how daunting routines such as the popular '10 step skin care' can be. That’s why Hunter Lab has created an easy to use and fashionable daily facial routine that will bring out the glow within.
If your man loves to look and feel good but doesn’t have the time for intensive skin care, not to worry! He can still pamper himself by getting the basics right.
Help your man look his best this Father’s Day with our top 5 skin care tips:
- Wash your face everyday: Cleanse the face and neck with a chemical free cleanser, at least once-twice a day. If your face is oily and prone to acne, use a face wash containing salicylic acid. If your skin is dry, use a moisturising face wash, and if you have sensitive skin, use a mild cleanser that’s fragrance-free.
- Moisturise straight after cleansing: Use an oil-free facial lotion with a SPF15 or higher every day to hydrate the skin and protect from the sun and help prevent sun damage.
- Exfoliate once or twice per week: Your skin cells have a natural life of 28 days. To bring up the natural new glowing skin, we suggest exfoliating once or twice a week. This helps the skin feeling crisp and refreshes the look of dull skin.
- Shave carefully: To protect and lubricate your skin, apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving and ensure to shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it.
- Eat healthy and stay hydrated: Our skin reflects what goes on inside of our body, if we don't eat healthy foods or get enough water, the result will show on our skin. Our body requires at least 8 cups of water daily to remove the toxins and help achieve the glowing skin we want.
Buy the Daily Tool Kit here just in time for Father's Day!